Thursday 9 February 2012

Pictures of Recently Enjoyed Food

Pin It
So, seeing as I didn't quite stick to my food photo a day challenge I thought I'd steal borrow Drea's post idea of recently enjoyed things and turn it into recently enjoyed food. Where its something I enjoyed eating or cooking.
OK, so I didn't actually enjoy eating this but I did enjoy making it, especially cutting the slits. I'll just blame Loraine for the rubbish fougasse recipe.
The Pièce de résistance at the first book & bake club
Some other treats at the book & bake club including peanut butter cookies, Oreo brownies and bacon & cheese twists
Preparing a mid week lunch on homemade sourdough, left over roast beef, horseradish, lettuce & tomatoes
A break from traipsing around in the snow at Stickybeaks (where I now work) Mexican scrambled egg with quacamole & a corn tortilla
A second break that day at Bill's for some warm scones with a good friend
The result of looking after and feeding my Herman Friendship bread starter for 10 days. A delicious cake filled with walnuts & chocolate chunks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...