Tuesday 31 May 2011

Mary Mary Quite Contrary, How does your Garden Grow?

Pin It So this morning I got to work and saw a cute little bunny rabbit bounce off into the distance and I thought. Aww, what a cutie, then I looked over at my boxes of plants and that was when a bunch of obscenities escaped my mouth. Those cute little rabbits had gone to feast on all of my sunflowers and strawberries. I won't dwell too much on it but it wasn't the best of ways to start the week. I thought I'd share some evidence of the damage. Anyway, I got in the car and went and bought some chicken wire, long overdue I know but I have learnt my lesson.

On another note, the tomatoes are looking great, but hey, I don't want to get too excited as for all I know they are being munched on as I type this.



I thought I would share a slight success to end on a happier note. My herb box consisting of coriander, rosemary, mint and basil (not pictured)


I have been cooking some fun things over the last week and I plan to get them all up this week. I also had the pleasure of having my lovely friend & fantastic photographer Imogen of Blue Monday join me tonight and photograph me making dinner. That recipe will be here in the next week or 2. So watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...