Thursday 27 October 2011

Up in the Air

Pin It
Apologies for the lack of post this week. Its been a bit busy and as you may know I am now in Berlin. We set of early this morning (3am alarm clock) I really love this city and I can't wait to explore some more. Tim's show 'Berlin Bandits' opens on Saturday and I can't wait to see all the work in there. The show is alongside the very talented Billy & LowBros. I will be sure to take photos and share after the opening.

We set off in the dark this morning and flew toward the sunrise. I managed to get some photos of the pink skies which as you can see were pretty breath taking! Soon after arriving we headed down to one of our favourite food spots Ali Baba in Friedrichshain for one of their amazing falafel and halloumi wraps, €3 for a huge wrap that could easily sort you out for lunch and dinner. Can't wait to eat more of those.
Anyway, we need to head back out soon but I thought I would share some of my photos from today.

2 comments:

  1. that felafel is huge!! and looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it was! We lived off these for most of the trip. Luckily they were filled with lots of salad too but I definitely need to cut some calories the next few weeks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...