Friday 5 August 2011

Happy 1st Wedding Anniversary

Pin It

So, as you may know, yesterday was mine and Tim's 1st wedding anniversary. He painted me a very thoughtful painting (see above) with his idea being that every year we take it in turns to paint a new one in a different style till we get to 10. I look forward to building the collection and displaying it on a wall in our home. 

I went the cheesy route (gettit?) and made him his favourite.. New York cheesecake. I couldn't resist writing a little message on there for him.


We ended up changing our plans and going to the Hotel Du Vin for dinner as it was the place we stayed on our wedding night. We shared a platter of cured spanish meats and then for main he had a burger and I had steak. We've been doing the veggy thing recently so it was a nice little treat. All in all we had a great meal and a good giggle. We finished the night with a night cap at the Flying Pig, the pub we used to work in.

In't he handsome! 

The platter to share 

 MEAT!

Some more meat! 

An accidental love heart in my coffee. 

Happy Anniversary darling, heres to many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...