Monday 7 November 2011

Berlin- Food

Pin It
I went a bit crazy with the photos whilst in Berlin so I thought I would split the photos into a few different blog posts. We were so, so lucky with the weather. Clear blue skies and beautiful autumnal colours in the trees and I think even the food reflects the autumnal feel. I was so happy to find fresh chanterelles which we cooked up with scrambled egg.




However great a holiday is, its always lovely to be home. Especially when you missed your flight and end up getting back 12 hours later than planned (all my fault) I can't wait to get cooking again, even though I loved eating out throughout the holiday I really missed cooking.

On another note it looks like I am going to have a stall at the Mill Road Winter Fair this year. I am really excited about it although a little nervous about getting everything made and the stall set up in time. Any suggestions of what I should have on offer? I am planning to make lots of Bosnian specialities including pita. Plus lots of sweet things, cakes, fudge, biscuits etc


I am going to do my best to get some new recipes up soon. This week is a bit crazy with the opening of another exhibition that Tim is part of as well as Spoonfed on Saturday but hopefully I will be able to squeeze something in. I am also going to begin on my starter tonight. I got the Tartine cookbook and I am really eager to learn how to make real bread. If you would like to find out more about Tartine have a watch of this great little video.



Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...