Monday 29 April 2013

Sweeteasy

Pin It
A few weeks ago I was lucky enough to bag a ticket to Jo's 2nd Sweeteasy event at Hot Numbers. I had heard so many great things from the first event that it was all I could think about all week. It was a real struggle not to get sneak previews and tasters from Jo before the event but I knew it would be worth the wait.

My highlights were the Egg Nog Custard tart and the Rhubarb Crumble Martini which was particularly enjoyable given that the rim of the glass was dipped in crumble so you could drink and eat at the same time, my two favourite pastimes rolled into 1! I'm so glad I managed to go along this time and am eagerly awaiting the announcement for the next.

Keep an eye out on her blog for the announcement of the next, its sure to sell out just as fast as the others.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...